North Dakota renter household may qualify if they:
- Are earning up to 80% of area median income (AMI), which equals an annual income of up to $80,000 for a family of four depending on the county in which they live;
- Have received unemployment benefits or have experienced financial hardship due to the pandemic since March 13, 2020; and
- Are at risk of housing instability or homelessness due to difficulting affording housing and housing-related costs.
- Households who are experiencing homelessnes
- Households who are at imminent risk of eviction
- PRIORITY is being given to:
- Household earning 50% AMI or less
- Households that include a member who is currently unemployed and has ben unemployed for 90 days or longer.